Business Insurance: Rental Property Insurance
Business Insurance for Rental Property Owners and Landlords
The Highliner Policy is specifically designed to provide a comprehensive insurance package for owners of rental dwelling properties.
- Dwellings are covered for replacement cost when insured for at least 80% of replacement value.
- $60,000 minimum coverage is required for homes or rental properties.
- Risks ineligible for a Highliner Policy may be eligible for a Dwelling Fire Policy.
- Outbuildings located on the premises are covered up to 10% of the residence insurance.
Please contact a New York Central agent for more information.
- This coverage is in addition to basic liability coverage.
- Loss of earnings up to $100 per day.
- Cost of appeal bonds.
- $500 bail bond because of vehicle accident to which basic liability coverage applies.
- Pre-judgement interest.